2017 Denver Draft Party with the Wolfe Pack

Share/Bookmark

2017DraftParty

I don’t know what your plans are for the opening night of the 2017 NFL Draft. Maybe a patio party with the usual suspects (fellow Broncomaniacs)?

Really?

Well, I love to grill, but since the first seriously meaningful Bronco football action is a 3 day event, let’s save that for Days 2 and 3.

Yes really.

Because on the first night of the draft you’ll want to be at the 7th annual Denver Draft Partyat Celebrity Lanes Bowling Alley in Centennial, CO.

I guarantee it.

If you’d like to Meet and Bowl with some 20 Bronco players, get autographs and pictures to boot, this is the kickass kickoff event of the season and an absolute blast to attend. Even if you get to Training Camp.

This little soiree is more up close and personal. How would you like to get your jersey signed? Or take a photo with a player while chatting with them?

If course you do.  You want to be here.

And the best part of this is, all the money raised goes to charity.

Like last year’s event, Derek Wolfe is hosting. There is also a very nice silent auction as well, with signed Broncos memorabilia. All of this will benefit the Active Force Foundation and the Wolfe Pack Foundation, which tackle “underprivileged and at-risk youth” as well as physically  challenged individuals.

The Draft begins at 6 pm MT and each team has 10 minutes to make their choice on Day 1.  Barring a trade, the Broncos aren’t scheduled to be on the clock for their first selection until 9:20 pm MT, so wouldn’t you rather be spending that wait in a festive environment with other Bronco fans and 20 or so Bronco players?

On April 27, 2017 at 5 pm, that’s where I’m going to be.

There are limited spaces available for bowling with players and You Must Pre-Register for the event.

Celebrity Lanes is located at 15755 E. Arapahoe Rd. (at the Northwest corner of Arapahoe and Parker Rd) Centennial, CO. 80016

Here are a few pictures from past events: (Hat tip to Princess Lori).

2015-DP01  Danny Trevathan  Montee Ball  Malik Jackson

Go Broncos!

– Kaptain Kirk

Follow me on Twitter

Kaptain Kirk on Facebook